Are you ready for some Musedmot Mischief?
Musedmot is coming up quick! A professional development opportunity built by a music teacher for music teachers. I wanted more from my professional development and wanted to do it for free, so what happen? Music Ed Motivation Day did thats what!
We congregate on Twitter and talk all morning and into part of the afternoon about various topics using the #musedmot hashtag. Sprinkled in-between are brand new Skype chats that will be recorded and archived on a YouTube feed. Almost a year has almost come and gone completely. Can you believe it? I haven’t been sick once this year either! Let’s hope this Musedmot doesn’t finally tackle me.
As in the tradition, I’ve made changes to try to make the event better. I want you to participate, talk, and have some fun too. There are no right or wrong answers, just creative ideas! Cut out the lurking in the shadows and come join us! Skype sessions are brand new, come Skype with your internet colleagues.
On the fence? think you’re not techie enough to keep up? You’ve got help! On our website there is a Registration page where you can sign up for the Skype sessions and put your Twitter handle in there so I can find you and help you get in on the action! 1 on 1 tech support just cannot be beat!
Some things you should know:
- The big event starts at 10am est on Saturday June 20th!
- Let’s start filling up the schedule with topics. Comment, tweet, FB me your suggestions. This year’s theme is Making Mischief
- I AM LOOKING ACTIVELY FOR MODERATORS, PLEASE CHECK OUT THE SCHEDULE AND LET ME KNOW YOU’RE INTERESTED! You don’t need to be an expert to moderate!
- I always am looking for corporate sponsors. We can work out anything from advertising to giveaways to even letting a rep from the company come in and talk to our participants about their product.
- This is a come and go as you please event, you are more than welcome to come in and out during the day.