Oh, I am so excited! Next week is a trip to the edtech nerd holy land called ISTE 2019. One of the largest educational technology conferences in the US with thousands of participants, hundreds of workshops, and football fields worth of vendors to visit. It is like comic-con for #edtech nerds like myself!
I’ll be there the whole time from set up to tear down with a full schedule and a happy heart.
Then I have two poster sessions during the conference.
- Coding in the Music Classroom
- Monday, June 24, 2:00–4:00 pm EDT
- Level 4, Terrace Ballroom Lobby, Table 13
- Do You Really Have the A in STEAM? *Presented with Megan Endicott
- Wednesday, June 26, 8:00–10:00 am EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
- Level 4, Terrace Ballroom Lobby, Table 12
I’ll be sure to do a lot of tweeting during this conference. You can find my handle here: @musiccargirl14 (If you are not going to be able to make ISTE, feel free to catch up on the #NotAtISTE tag to catch up on all the latest and greatest news!)
It is going to be a busy time but I am so excited to catch up with friends and make new ones! Want to meet up for coffee at ISTE? Let me know! Let’s meet up and talk shop!